Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Snowflake time

This is my last card from my swap parcel from Terri.  This is the second time I have used the technique of cutting off part of the topper and lining up to the side of the card.  Terri had also included the foil snowflake that matched the out colour of the topper perfectly.  Guess what?  I had just the right colour peel off greeting to go with it.  A really simple card.



This is my last entry for CHNC Extra - April

This card is also one that I am using for my challenge which was to make and blog a Christmas card each month.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for April - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.