Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Barely Christmas

We are a long way off yet but this month the theme of the swap parcels was Christmas.  It will be good to get a head start on the cards.  I opened my parcel from Pat and to my surprise have made 5 from it and have another one to make.  This is great because two of them I have already earmarked for two of my grandchildren.

I enoyed colouring the image with Promarkers and then couldn't resist using another piece of the included backing papers so cut with a circle.  I just wonder if my two swap partners will remember my 3, 2, 1 theme when it was 1 piece of plain and 2 pieces of patterned paper.  They said that was so hard ....... !!!


I am entering this in the April Challenge over at Crafts by Carolyn where the theme is "Seeing Red".

For CHNC Christmas Challenge Extra- April

For CHNC Christmas Challenge- #171

For CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge- April

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for popping in to April CHNC Challenge Extra to share your card with us. Hope to see you back again soon. Hugs, Anne (April Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.