Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Summer

I loved this image the moment I saw it.  I don 't for the life of me think I have done the picture true justice but I was very pleased with my attempt with Promarkers.





Eveything came from the swap parcel except for the darker blue snippet on which I placed the greeting.  I punched the edge of the paleblue paper which reminded me of waves with its streaks in it.

I am entering this in Pixie's Snippets Playground.  I would love to be lucky enough to win the patchwork templates.

7 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is lovely Liz! Fabulous colouring too.

    Hugs

    Di
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. That background paper really does look like waves. I think you did a marvelous job with the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is lovely Liz and that blue paper does look a lot like waves. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and I think the colouring is lovely
    hugs, Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have more than done it justice Liz. Your colouring is fabulous and I love the image you have used, a fab snippets buster xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have done it justice, it's a lovely card and the colouring is great

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.