Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

Another Butterfly

I have been looking at Pat's cards made from my latest swap parcel, "love".  How can she not like butterflies ....shaking head!!!  I know I was supposed to be making my swap cards but I just couldn't resist getting the Marianne Creatables butterfly die out again and making another card as they are so popular at card sales.

I rummaged through the snippets box and found a piece of Christmas cracker that I could use for the butterfly and also a backing layer for the greeting.  I mounted it all on a card from my Mariposa Matstack.  I used some of the waste pieces that popped out of the diecut to show the trail of the butterfly.  Waste not, want not!!!!



I am entering this in Pixie's Snippets Playground


5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, followed your card from the Snippets Playground to get a better look, and I love your butterfly. What a great use of the waste bits to make the flight trail too. This is so lacy & airy looking, just expect it to swoop right off this pretty paper. I'm off to check your link provided and read more about the Love & Hate parcels. What fun. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't dislike butterflies, I would just rather use something else. I can never think of what to do with them & you know me, I get bored doing the same thing !! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well how clever is that to use the beautiful butterfly's waste as a trail! Terrific card Liz - in fact it's perfect.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous card .......... like you I love butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterflies are one of my favorite elements for my cards! Gorgeous, Liz!

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.