Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013

p p p pick a penguin!!

.......that was our challenge swap this month: an alternative coloured Christmas.  I made two cards from Pat's parcel and then went on to make two more but they did use some more of my bits and pieces from my own stash.

This time I have used one of the papers from my swap parcel and a snowflake embellishment.  I have teamed it up with a penguin topper I had and some silver glitter strip.  I have told you I love that glitter strip, haven't I?   .....of course I have!!



I am entering this in the following challenges:

CHNC Extra for June
Simon Says Stamp and Show:  Letter S  (I have used a snowflake)

2 comments:

  1. I love penguins on Christmas cards and I, too, love glitter strips - delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for June - look forward to seeing more of your festive creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.