Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

You can drive my car!!

Another card from my recent swap with Pat and so this one is in black, white and yellow.  I used some gold peel-offs on the yellow card that I embossed in my Cuttlebug and a white birthday greeting peel off on a plain black square.  The embossing gave it some dimension and a bit more interest.  Just right for a chap's birthday.


I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Created with Love:  Bright and Cheery
Creative Creations:  Inspired by song  (Baby you can drive my car - the Beatles)

4 comments:

  1. Great Man card. Love the cars an to find out they are just stickers is great. Thanks for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the embossing!! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Lovely design and colours, very effective.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love,Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation! Thanks you for playing along with us with our new challenge at Creative Creations Challenges - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.